Thursday, January 21, 2010

I will miss you too...

In less than a month, I'll be coming home again. I have mixed emotions now. My bf told me that he will be sad when I am away, despite the number of sms we promised...despite the fact that we promised that we will go online everyday. If only he knew what I've been feeling all this time. Physical presence is still important to us. I've been here in Singapore for exactly a year now. We always see each other everyday...as in eye-to-eye. Who will take care of his meals? His laundry? I know God has better plans for us. I know I'll be back here again...in His time. I just hope that God will continue to bless us with more courage to face each trial that we will encounter and more strength to go on with our dreams.

In God's time, we will be together again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...