Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thank You

After so many heartaches and failed relationships in the past, who would ever thought that I would meet someone I would truly love for the past four years...


Thank you for the friendship, when everybody turned their back from me.


Thank you for the unlimited love you showered me, when I am alone in a cold dark room.


Thank you for the never-ending patience, when I began to scream out of nothing.


Thank you for a helping hand, when things are too heavy for me to carry.


Thank you for the shoulder for me to cry on, when I don't want others to feel am weak.


Thank you for compliments, when others did not notice any of my accomplishments.

Mostly, thank God for sending YOU when I almost gave up.




Happy Anniversary!!!








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...