Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Power of Prayer

Tropical storm 'Ondoy'.... after 4 decades, it happened again. Di ko man naranasan ang hagupit nito, pero nalulungkot ako kasi marami ang nasalantang kabuhayan at marami buhay ang binawi.


You can still start from scratch, but how can you start if you lost somebody... I may be lucky enough that my Mom is still safe in our house. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to her, 'coz I left her alone for me to seek a greener pasture in a foreign land.


In times like this, we should join each other's hands and pray for God's guidance. May He give those families that were mostly affected with enough courage to continue their lives. There could never be a great weapon than the Power of Prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...