Friday, March 11, 2011

My Birthday Eve Surprise!


In just few hours, BIRTHDAY ko na! Another year older, but a much wiser now.

Yesterday, my Wap described his gift for me. PULA, BILOG AT GUMAGALAW... the first thing that popped into mind was >>WATCH<<..well anyway, it also round, can buy a colored one and has a moving hands. well, i got excited.

Today, while I am busy with my office works...somebody came in...looking for me...with a bouquet of flowers. weehh!!! I really am surprised...

I began to love stargazers lilies....thank you WAP. I never expected that you would send that to our office since I never gave you my office address.


Thank you making my birthday a memorable one...


Thank you for these bears as well...and for the new one...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...