Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer is officially over!

Sigh!

Summer is OVER...it's official now that typhoon Dodong came in and out and brought heavy rains for few days. I never got the chance to swim at Laiya Coco Grove Beach in Batangas last April 23-24,2011 due to unavoidable circumstances. Our money for the downpayment was not used. They didn't even bother to contact us if we will push through with the reservation or not. Well, that's life. Summer or not...I can still have an outing. I just don't know when.


I am still hoping and praying that my family's HK trip on August will push through. We already purchased our tickets last February 28, 2011 when Cebu Pacific Air released a 50% off sale. I really wanted to go to HK Disneyland to experience of being a kid again. Lol. As early as now I already have a draft itinerary. Much thanks to pinoyexchange forum wherein they are very generous in giving very informative ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...