Monday, July 20, 2009

"I Offer My Life"

Just wanna share something short and simple yet religious one...
Last Saturday, while attending the 4:45pm mass at the Our Lady of Perpetual Succour at Siglap Hill, this one song that really struck my mind and soul. "I OFFER MY LIFE" song was sung during the offertory. With what is happening right now, not only to me but to everybody around the world, it is only God who knows what is best for us and we should offer ourselves to Him wholeheartedly. We should wait for Him painstakingly to grant our wishes, no matter how long it takes. He knows what is best for us. Don't be in a rush on getting what you wanted. In God's time, it will be granted. We should not question Him if we are now facing some difficulties in life. Always remember that if we are now troubled with problems, God knows that we are strong enough to handle them...
I won't rush Him to answer my prayers right away. I will wait.. I know if it's really meant to be, then it will be fulfilled. In His time. Now, I will just offer my life to Him.
Please listen to the song...


1 comment:

  1. Girl,
    Once in my life that song also touched my heart...and so many songs of Don Moen...specially 'Be it unto me"...I wish god bless you more and more everyday and whatever love you have for ralp last forever and so is he.
    love yah,
    miel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...